Psychology of Sport and Exercise | 2004(07) articles
- The relationship between perceived autonomy support, exercise regulations and behavioral intentions in women
- Personality and social cognitive influences on exercise behavior: adding the activity trait to the theory of planned behavior
- Evaluating the athlete’s perception of the sport psychologist’s effectiveness: What should we be assessing?
- Anger rumination: an antecedent of athlete aggression?
- Achievement perspectives and perceived ability: how far do interactions generalize in youth sport?
- Matching social support with stressors: Effects on factors underlying performance in tennis
- The subjective pain experience of athletes following anterior cruciate ligament surgery
- The mediating role of cohesion in the leader behavior–satisfaction relationship