Psychology of Sport and Exercise | 2006(09) articles
- “After a workout …” Beliefs about exercise, eating and appearance in female exercisers with and without eating disorder features
- An 8-week randomized controlled trial on the effects of brisk walking, and brisk walking with abdominal electrical muscle stimulation on anthropometric, body composition, and self-perception measures in sedentary adult women
- The effect of preferences for print versus telephone interventions on compliance and attrition in a randomized controlled physical activity trial
- Perceived effort — Can it be considered gestalt?
- The effect of acute aerobic exercise on positive activated affect : A meta-analysis
- FEPSAC Newsletter