Psychology of Sport and Exercise | 2008(01) articles
- Physical activity and physical self-concept among sedentary adolescent females : An intervention study
- Predicting habit : The case of physical exercise
- Using the construct of perceived autonomy support to understand social influence within the theory of planned behavior
- Choking under pressure in sensorimotor skills : Conscious processing or depleted attentional resources?
- Performance-related experiences and coping during races : A case of an elite sailor