Occupation and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Meta-analysis
1. Howard ME, Desai AV, Grunstein RR, et al. Sleepiness, sleep-disordered breathing, and accident risk factors in commercial vehicle drivers. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2004;170:1014-1021.
2. Diaz J, Guallar J, Arnedo A, Oliva S, Gala J. [Prevalence of sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome among long-haul professional drivers]. Archivos de bronconeumologia. 2001;37:471-476.
3. Nena E, Tsara V, Steiropoulos P, et al. Sleep-disordered breathing and quality of life of railway drivers in Greece. Chest. 2008;134:79-86.
4. Hui DS, Chan JK, Ko FW, et al. Prevalence of snoring and sleep-disordered breathing in a group of commercial bus drivers in Hong Kong. Internal medicine journal. 2002;32:149-157.
5. Hui DS, Ko FW, Chan JK, et al. Sleep-disordered breathing and continuous positive airway pressure compliance in a group of commercial bus drivers in Hong Kong. Respirology (Carlton, Vic). 2006;11:723-730.
6. Wu WT, Tsai SS, Shih TS, et al. The Association between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Metabolic Markers and Lipid Profiles. PloS one. 2015;10:e0130279.
7. Hayano J, Tsukahara T, Watanabe E, et al. Accuracy of ECG-based screening for sleep-disordered breathing: a survey of all male workers in a transport company. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung. 2013;17:243-251.
8. Platt AB, Wick LC, Hurley S, et al. Hits and misses: screening commercial drivers for obstructive sleep apnea using guidelines recommended by a joint task force. Journal of occupational and environmental medicine / American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2013;55:1035-1040.
9. Sakurai S, Cui R, Tanigawa T, Yamagishi K, Iso H. Alcohol consumption before sleep is associated with severity of sleep-disordered breathing among professional Japanese truck drivers. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research. 2007;31:2053-2058.
10. Yusoff MF, Baki MM, Mohamed N, et al. Obstructive sleep apnea among express bus drivers in Malaysia: important indicators for screening. Traffic injury prevention. 2010;11:594-599.
11. Popevic MB, Milovanovic A, Nagorni-Obradovic L, Nesic D, Milovanovic J, Milovanovic AP. Screening commercial drivers for obstructive sleep apnea: translation and validation of Serbian version of Berlin Questionnaire. Quality of life research: an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation. 2016;25:343-349.
12. Yuceege M, Firat H, Demir A, Ardic S. Reliability of the Watch-PAT 200 in detecting sleep apnea in highway bus drivers. Journal of clinical sleep medicine: JCSM: official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 2013;9:339-344.
13. Stoohs RA, Bingham LA, Itoi A, Guilleminault C, Dement WC. Sleep and sleep-disordered breathing in commercial long-haul truck drivers. Chest. 1995;107:1275-1282.
14. Sasai-Sakuma T, Kikuchi K, Inoue Y. Cross-sectional study of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in Japanese public transportation drivers: its prevalence and association with pathological objective daytime sleepiness. Journal of occupational and environmental medicine. 2016;58:455-458.