Reliable Computing | 2000(06) articles
- Introduction to the Special Issue : What Can One Learn from Box-Plane Intersections?
- Robust and Efficient Ray Intersection of Implicit Surfaces
- Correct Delaunay Triangulation in the Presence of Inexact Inputs and Arithmetic*
- Exact Computation of Delaunay and Power Triangulations
- Removing Degeneracies by Perturbing the Problem or Perturbing the World*
- Interval Constraint Plotting for Interactive Visual Exploration of Implicitly Defined Relations
- Interval Integration