Reproductive Medicine and Biology | 2015(09) articles
- How are pluripotent cells captured in culture?
- Simple gamete preservation and artificial reproduction of mammals using micro‐insemination techniques
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibits ovulation and induces granulosa cell death in rat ovaries
- In vitro fertilization embryo development from caffeine‐treated murine sperm
- Insulin resistance in nonobese Japanese women with polycystic ovary syndrome is associated with poorer glucose tolerance, delayed insulin secretion, and enhanced insulin response
- Menstrual restoration in severe panhypopituitarism many years after cranial irradiation for suprasellar germinoma