Review of Economics of the Household | 2005(03) articles
- Parents and Children Talk : English Language Proficiency within Immigrant Families
- Holding the Pencil or Buying Paint : Parental Childcare Versus Children's Need for Extra Income. The Case of Belgium, Denmark and Spain
- Gender Bias in Parental Investments in Children's Education : A Theoretical Analysis
- Does Returning to Work After Childbirth Affect Breastfeeding Practices?
- “Economic Theory's Stance On No-Fault Divorce”
- Biographical Notes