Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, Supplement | 1998(00) articles
- Evidence-based healthcare: a critical appraisal
- Evaluating the NHS research and development programme: will the programme give value for money?
- Evidence-based medicine: challenging the orthodoxy
- Evidence-based healthcare: flaws in the paradigm?
- Evidence-based healthcare: what progress in the NHS?
- What have new efforts to change professional practice achieved?
- A knowledge-based health service: how do the new initiatives work?
- Qualitative research and evidence-based healthcare