Science & Education | 2002(11) articles
- Mapping the Steps toward Basic Understanding of Scientific Inquiry
- The Epic Narrative of Intellectual Culture as a Framework for Curricular Coherence
- The Evolution of the Concept of Capacitance Throughout the Development of the Electric Theory and the Understanding of Its Meaning by University Students
- Reconstructing the Basic Concepts of General Relativity from an Educational and Cultural Point of View
- Difficulties in Learning Thermodynamic Concepts : Are They Linked to the Historical Development of this Field?
- Putting Thought in Accordance with Things : The Demise of Animal-Based Analogies for Plant Functions
- Physics Student Teachers' Ideas about the Objectives of Practical Work