Science & Education | 2004(13) articles
- Philosophy of Science, Critical Thinking and Science Education
- The Role of Insight in Science Education : An Introduction to the Cognitional Theory of Bernard Lonergan
- Lonergan's Theory of Cognition, Constructivism and Science Education
- Knowing, Believing, and Understanding : What Goals for Science Education?
- Apples and Oranges : A Rejoinder to Smith and Siegel
- Understanding : ‘Knowledge’, ‘Belief’ and ‘Understanding’
- A Reply to Allchin's “Pseudohistory and Pseudoscience”