Science & Education | 2005(14) articles
- Chance in Science : The Discovery of Electromagnetism by H.C. Oersted
- Utilising the ‘3P-model’ to Characterise the Discipline of Didactics of Science
- The Oil Drop Experiment : Do Physical Chemistry Textbooks Refer to its Controversial Nature?
- The Pendulum as Presented in School Science Textbooks of Greece and Cyprus
- Affirmative Action in Science and Engineering
- Eighth IHPST Group International Conference, Leeds, July 15–18, 2005
- Reviewers for Science & Education