Science & Education | 2006(15) articles
- Science Teaching : What Does It Mean?
- Contributions from the Philosophy of Science to the Education of Science Teachers
- Mathematics in Physics Education : Scanning Historical Evolution of the Differential to Find a More Appropriate Model for Teaching Differential Calculus in Physics
- Learners' Responses to the Demands of Conceptual Change : Considerations for Effective Nature of Science Instruction
- The Kinetic-Molecular and Thermodynamic Approaches to Osmotic Pressure : A Study of Dispute in Physical Chemistry and the Implications for Chemistry Education
- Historical Surprises1