Scientometrics | 2007(72) articles
- A bibliometric analysis of the effectiveness of Korea's Biotechnology Stimulation Plans, with a comparison with four other Asian nations
- Relative Superiority Coefficient of papers : A new dimension for institutional research performance in different fields
- Patent-bibliometric analysis on the Chinese science – technology linkages
- Does self-citation pay?
- The reporting of the risks from genetically modified organisms in the mass media, 2002–2004
- Lost in citation : Vanishing visibility of senior authors
- Self-citations, co-authorships and keywords : A new approach to scientists' field mobility?
- Changes of scientific knowledge production and research productivity in a transitional society
- The difference between highly and poorly cited medical articles in the journal Lancet