Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis | 2003(29) articles
- Venous Thromboembolism and Its Treatment in High-Risk Groups
- Recurrent Thromboembolism in Cancer Patients : Incidence and Risk Factors
- Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin or Oral Anticoagulation for Secondary Prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis in Cancer Patients
- Low-Molecular-Weight Heparins : Beyond Thrombosis in the Management of the Cancer Patient
- Venous Thromboembolism in Medical Patients—The Scope of the Problem
- DVT Prevention : What Is Happening in the “Real World”?
- Why Is Factor Xa Not a Better Target Than Factor IIa for Therapeutic Inhibition of Coagulation?
- Factor Xa Is a Superior Target to Factor IIa for Antithrombotic Therapies