Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis | 2009(35) articles
- Hemostatic Abnormalities and Arterial Thrombosis
- The Metabolic Syndrome as a Risk Factor for Venous and Arterial Thrombosis
- Heritability of Clot Formation
- The Impact of the Fibrinolytic System on the Risk of Venous and Arterial Thrombosis
- Hormones and Cardiovascular Disease : A Shift in Paradigm with Clinical Consequences?
- Microparticles and Arterial Disease
- Systolic Heart Failure : A Prothrombotic State
- Patent Foramen Ovale and Cryptogenic Stroke : A Matter of Age?
- New Anticoagulants for Atrial Fibrillation