Social Development | 2003(05) articles
- Marital Conflict and Children's Adjustment : Parental Hostility and Children's Interpretations as Mediators
- Are Children More Angered and Distressed by Man–Child than Woman–Child Arguments and by Interadult versus Adult–Child Disputes?
- Preschoolers' Beliefs About the Stability of Antisocial Behavior : Implications for Navigating Social Challenges
- The Relationship Between Psychological Understanding and Positive Social Behaviors
- The Role of Joint Attention in Later Development Among Preterm Children : Linkages Between Early and Middle Childhood
- Extremely Premature and Very Low Birthweight Infants : A Double Hazard Population?
- The Friendship Features of Preschool Children : Links with Prosocial Behavior and Aggression
- The Influence of Gender and Ethnicity on Children's Inferences About Toy Choice
- Risk Factors for Ethnic Prejudice During Early Adolescence