Special Care In Dentistry | 2005(03) articles
- People with disabilities: How are we going to meet their needs?
- Caries incidence and increments in Adelaide nursing home residents
- Coronal and root caries in the older Iowans: 9- to 11-year incidence
- Nursing home executive directors' perception of oral care in long-term care facilities
- Effect of 2% plain and fluoridated milk on root surface caries in vitro
- Patients with oropharyngeal cancer: A comparison of adults living independently and patients living in long-term care facilities