Special Care In Dentistry | 2010(09) articles
- EDITORIAL: How a broken tooth saved a life
- ARTICLE: Oral health status of older adults in Kentucky: results from the Kentucky Elder Oral Health Survey
- ARTICLE: Recruitment of rural and cognitively impaired older adults for dental research
- ARTICLE: Does information about patients who are intellectually disabled translate into better cooperation during dental visits?
- ARTICLE: Caries prevalence in patients with cerebral palsy and the burden of caring for them
- ARTICLE: Oral health condition and treatment needs of Special Olympics athletes in Nigeria
- ARTICLE: Axenfeld–Rieger Syndrome (ARS): A review and case report