Studies in European Cinema | 2005(02) articles
- ‘Not I, my shadow’ : Pilar Miró's adaptation of Lope de Vega's The Dog in the Manger (1996)
- Von Trotta's The German Sisters and Petzold's The State I Am In : discursive boundaries in the films of the New German Cinema to the present day
- Her defiant stare : dreams of another world in Summer with Monika
- ‘The war is so young’ : masculinity and war correspondence in Welcome to Sarajevo and Territorio Comanche
- Globalization from down below : unemployment and damaged masculinities in The Full Monty (1997) and Mondays in the Sun (2002)
- L'Auberge espagnole (2002) : transnational departure or domestic crash landing?
- Roberto Rossellini's Rome Open City