Studies in Philosophy & Education | 1998(17) articles
- Philosophy of Education in South Africa : A re-vision
- Post-experimentalist pragmatism
- Diversity, Schooling, and the Liberal State
- A Virtue Approach Instead of a Kantian Approach as a Solution to Major Dilemmas in Meta-ethics? A Criticism of David Carr
- Dewey's New Logic : A Reply to Russell, Tom Burke, Chicago/London: The University of Chicago Press, 1994 (xii plus 288 pp.).
- The Educational Conversation : Closing the Gap, Albany, New York: SUNY Press. Paperback. ISBN 0-7914-2448-0.
- More Than Words : Response to Phelan