Studies in Philosophy & Education | 1999(18) articles
- Eros as the Educational Principle of Democracy
- The Fine Art of Sitting on Two Stools : Multicultural Education Between Postmodernism and Critical Theory
- Should We Teach Patriotism?
- Philosophy of Development : Reconstructing the Foundations of Human Development and Education, edited by Wouter van Haaften, Michiel Korthals and Thomas Wren. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997.
- Response to Charles Bailey
- Creating Citizens : Political Education and Liberal Democracy, Eamonn Callan Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997, x plus 262 pp.
- A Note on Patriotism and Utopianism : Response to Schrag