Studies in Philosophy & Education | 2002(21) articles
- RACISM : WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT ISN'T*
- EDUCATIONAL THEORY AS A WRITERLY PRACTICE
- WHAT IS PHILOSOPHY OF MUSIC EDUCATION AND DO WE REALLY NEED IT?
- A review of Michael Peters and James Marshall, 1999, Wittgenstein: Philosophy, Postmodernism, Pedagogy, None of the Above, London : Bergin and Garvey
- Reading Wittgenstein : The Rehersal of Prejudice A response to Dr. McCarty
- A review of Haim Gordon, 2000, Dwelling poetically. Educational challenges in Heidegger's thinking on poetry. Amsterdam/Atlanta : Rodopi
- POETRY AND TRUTH : A response to Professor Meijer