Substance Abuse | 1998(19) articles
- Change in Alcohol Effect and Self-Efficacy Expectancies During Addiction Treatment
- Schizophrenic Patients and Cocaine Use : Antecedents to Hospitalization and Course of Treatment
- Reliability of Form 90D : An Instrument for Quantifying Drug Use
- Comparison of Three Methods to Assess Binge Consumption : One-Week Retrospective Drinking Diary, AUDIT, and Quantity/Frequency
- Drugs, the Brain, and Behavior. : By John Brick and Carlton Erickson. Haworth Medical Press, New York, 1998, 186 pp.
- Case Studies in Emergency Medicine and the Health of the Public. : By Ed Bernstein and Judith Bernstein.