Substance Abuse | 1999(20) articles
- Medical Marijuana, 1999 : What in the World Is Going On?
- The Effects of Salty and Nonsalty Food on Peak Breath Alcohol Concentration and Divided Attention Task Performance in Women
- Drinking Patterns and Problems : A Comparison of Primary Care with the Emergency Room
- Changes Over One Semester in Drinking Game Playing and Alcohol Use and Problems in a College Student Sample
- Baseline Differences in Social Support Among Treatment-Seeking Alcoholics With and Without Social Phobia
- Pathways of Addiction : Opportunities in Drug Abuse Research. By the Committee on Opportunities in Drug Abuse Research, Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Health, Institute of Medicine. National Academy Press, Washington, DC, 1996, 310 pgs.