Substance Abuse | 1999(20) articles
- Treating Adolescents with Substance Use Disorders : An Overview of Practice Issues and Treatment Outcome
- A Comparison of Medical Symptoms Reported by Cocaine-, Opiate-, and Alcohol-Dependent Patients
- Coping Strategies of Alcoholic Women
- The Use of Required Treatment for Substance Abusers
- Test–Retest Reliability of the Computerized CIDI (CIDI-Auto) : Substance Abuse Modules
- Clinical Textbook of Addictive Disorders : Second Edition. Edited by Richard J. Frances and Sheldon I. Miller. Guilford Press, New York and London, 1998, 637 pp.