Substance Abuse | 2000(21) articles
- An Assessment of House Staff's Knowledge of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Utilizing Standardized Patients
- Sexual Trauma, Substance Abuse, and Treatment Success in a Sample of African American Women Who Smoke Crack Cocaine
- Training Community-Based Clinicians in Screening and Brief Intervention for Substance Abuse Problems : Translating Evidence into Practice
- Predictors of Treatment Outcomes for Substance-Abusing Women : A Retrospective Study
- Abstracts of the AMERSA National Conference, November 1999 : Empirical Studies
- There is More To Quitting Drinking than Quitting Drinking : By Dr. Paul O. Sabrina Laguna Niguel, CA, 1995, 223 pp.