Substance Abuse | 2000(21) articles
- Cocaine, Crime, Family History of Deviance—Are Psychosocial Correlates Related to These Phenomena in Male Cocaine Abusers?
- Gender Differences in HIV Risk Behaviors among Young Adults and Adolescents Entering a Massachusetts Detoxification Center
- Prevalence of Personality Disorders among Cocaine and Heroin Addicts
- Chronic Drug Use and Crime
- Innovative Clinical Addiction Research Training Track in Preventive Medicine
- An Integrated Approach for Dually Diagnosed Patients in a Substance Abuse Treatment Program : Case Presentation
- Women in Substance Abuse : Gender Transparency. Edited by Sally J. Stevens and Harry K. Wexler Hawthorn Press, Binghamton, New York, 1998, 277 pp.