Substance Abuse | 2001(22) articles
- Stages of Change Assessments in Alcohol Problems : Agreement Across Self- and Clinician-Reports1
- Medical Education About the Care of Addicted Incarcerated Persons : A National Survey of Residency Programs
- Integrating Substance Abuse Content into an HIV Risk-Reduction Intervention : A Pilot Study with Middle School-Aged Hispanic Students
- Internet Program Development Leading to Certification in Substance Abuse Prevention
- Abstracts of the AMERSA National Conference, November, 2000 : Empirical Studies
- Substance Abuse Prevention : A Multicultural Perspective Edited by Snehendu B. Kar. Baywood Publishing, Amityville, NY, 301 pp.