Substance Abuse | 2001(22) articles
- The Relationship of Stress and Coping Methods to Adolescent Marijuana Use1
- Violence Among Comorbid and Noncomorbid Severely Mentally Ill Adults : A Pilot Study
- Effects of Cigarette Smoking on Psychopathology Scores in Patients With Schizophrenia : An Experimental Study
- The Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking in an Acute Inpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Population1
- A Comparison of Clonidine and Buprenorphine in the Outpatient Treatment of Opiate Withdrawal
- The Effects on Facilitators of a Substance Abuse Education Program
- Introduction to Addictive Behaviors : 2nd edition. Dennis L Thombs. The Guilford Press, New York, London, 1999, 304 pp.