Substance Abuse | 2001(22) articles
- Active and Former Injection Drug Users Report of HIV Risk Behaviors During Periods of Incarceration
- Development of an Instrument to Assess Problem Behavior in First Grade Students Prenatally Exposed to Cocaine. Part II : Validation
- Factors Affecting the Short-Term Prognosis of Alcohol Dependent Patients Undergoing Inpatient Detoxification
- Methadone Anonymous : A 12-Step Program for Methadone Maintained Heroin Addicts
- Faculty Rating of Learning Objectives for an Undergraduate Medical Curriculum in Substance Abuse
- Psychological Theories of Drinking and Alcoholism : (2nd Edition). Edited by Kenneth E. Leonard and Howard T. Blane. The Gilford Press, New York, 1999, 467 pp.