Substance Abuse | 2002(23) articles
- Substance Abuse on Medline
- MSWs With and Without Long-Term Substance Abuse Training : Agency, Community, and Personal Outcomes
- Women's Treatment Utilization and Its Relationship to Childhood Sexual Abuse History and Lifetime PTSD
- Benefit–Cost Analysis of Addiction Treatment in Arkansas : Specialty and Standard Residential Programs for Pregnant and Parenting Women
- Making the Transition from High School to College : The Role of Alcohol-Related Social Influence Factors in Students' Drinking
- Substance Abuse Integration in Nursing Education : An Innovative Collaborative Model
- Psychological Theories of Drinking and Alcoholism : 2nd Edition. Edited by Kenneth E. Leonard and Howard T. Blane. The Guilford Press, New York, 1999, 467 pp.