Substance Abuse | 2003(24) articles
- Medical Specialization, Profession, and Mediating Beliefs That Predict Stated Likelihood of Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention : Targeting Educational Interventions
- Learning the Language of Abstinence in Addiction Treatment : Some Similarities Between Relapse-Prevention with Disulfiram, Naltrexone, and Other Pharmacological Antagonists and Intensive “Immersion” Methods of Foreign Language Teaching
- Evaluation of Medical Student Attitudes Toward Alcoholics Anonymous
- A Case of Factitious Disorder Presenting as Alcohol Dependence
- Perceptions of Smoking Among African American Light Smokers
- The Handbook of Addiction Treatment for Women. Edited by Shulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner and Stephanie Brown. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA, 2002. 620 pp.