Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2000(12) articles
- The transition into work - An editorial commentary
- A review of career interventions from an educational perspective : Have investigations shed any light?
- The timing of adolescents' school-to-work transition in the course of social change : The example of German unification1
- Stability and change in job satisfaction at the transition from vocational training into “Real Work”1
- Work characteristics and well-being of Swiss apprentices entering the labor market1
- Values in transition from apprenticeship to occupational work1
- Job newcomers coping with stressful situations : A micro-analysis of adequate coping and well-being1