Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2002(09) articles
- Learning at the university
- Social interdependence theory and university instruction – Theory into practice
- Teamwork and controversy in undergraduate management courses in Hong Kong – Can the method reinforce the message?
- Epistemic and relational conflicts in sharing identical vs. complementary information during cooperative learning
- Self-competence, interaction style and expert social influence : Toward a correspondence hypothesis
- Why do students holding non-prestigious high school degrees underachieve at the university?
- The role of self-esteem in the dynamics of social representations of higher education : An experimental approach