Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2008(06) articles
- Scientific Problem Solving in a Virtual Laboratory : A Comparison Between Individuals and Pairs
- A Psycholinguistic Investigation of Football Players' Mental Representations of Game Situations : Does Expertise Count?
- Television Viewing, Computer Use, and a Hostile Perception of Classmates Among Adolescents From 34 Countries
- A German Adaptation of the UPPS Impulsive Behavior Scale : Psychometric Properties and Factor Structure
- Differences in Swiss and German Children's Intelligence as Measured by the HAWIK-IV
- Test d'Indépendance au Contexte (TIC) et Structure des Représentations Sociales : [Test of Context Independence (TCI) and Structure of Social Representations]
- Scientific Meetings