Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2011(03) articles
- On the Intra- and Interindividual Differences in the Meaning of Smileys : Does This Face Show Job Satisfaction?
- FIT — Do Something Different : A New Behavioral Program for Sustained Weight Loss
- Retrieval from Memory or Procedural Strategies for Addition Problems : The Use of the Operand-Recognition Paradigm in 10-Year-Old Children
- Training Effects with the Observer-Rated Cognitive Errors and the Coping Action Patterns Scales
- Scientific Meetings
- Suppressed, but Not Forgotten