Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2013(10) articles
- The Effect of Using Different Distractor Sets in Visual Search with Spiders and Snakes on Spider-Sensitive and Nonfearful Participants
- Is Sternberg's Memory Scanning Task Really a Short-Term Memory Task?
- Array Effects, Spatial Concepts, or Information Processing Speed: What is the Crucial Variable for Place Learning?
- Busy at Work and Absent-Minded at Home: Mental Workload, Cognitive Failure, and Domestic Falls
- Relationship Quality among Swiss Women in Opposite-Sex Versus Same-Sex Romantic Relationships
- Judging Moral Issues in a Multicultural Society: Moral Reasoning and Social Dominance Orientation
- Scientific Meetings
- Instructions to Authors