Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2014(01) articles
- How Preliminary Are Preliminary Decisions?
- How to Satisfy and Retain Personnel Despite Job-Market Shortage : Multilevel Predictors of Nurses' Job Satisfaction and Intent to Leave
- The Differential Effectiveness of the Cognitive Interview Instructions for Enhancing Witnesses' Memory of a Familiar Event
- Adaptation of the Composite Scale of Morningness for Parent Report and Results from Kindergarten Children
- Actual vs. Reported Behavior : Increasing Handwashing in Public Restrooms
- Apes' Tracking of Objects and Collections