Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2014(07) articles
- Stereotype Content Associated with Immigrant Groups in Switzerland
- A Longitudinal Study of Mental Health in Emerging Adults : Is There a Causal Relationship Between Mental Health and the Ability to Satisfy One's Basic Needs?
- The Change-Deafness Phenomenon in Harmonic Chords
- Diagnosis and Repair? : How Experts Identify and Respond to a Layperson's Misconceptions in Online Medical Counseling
- Sleep, Aggression, and Psychosocial Adjustment in Male Prisoners
- A Hierarchical Structure of Basic Human Values in a Third-Order Confirmatory Factor Analysis
- Desirability Associated with the Expression of Self-Consciousness in a French Population