Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2014(10) articles
- Do We Relatively or Absolutely Overestimate Rare Events? : The Role of Asymmetric Sample Sizes and Paired Distinctiveness
- The Role of Landmark Modality and Familiarity in Human Wayfinding
- Lateralized Processing of Faces : The Role of Features, Configurations, and Familiarity
- Short Form of the Orientations to Happiness Questionnaire for the German-Speaking Countries : Development and Analysis of the Psychometric Properties
- The Moderating Role of Self-Presentation Tactics : Judgments of Personality Traits and Self-Presentation of Others Based on a Limited Amount of Information
- Nepotism in the Hiring of Leaders : Is There a Stigmatization of Relatives?