Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2015(01) articles
- Assessing Multicultural Effectiveness Among Young Swiss People : Factor Structure and Consistency in the French Adaptation of the Multicultural Personality Questionnaire
- Influence of Individual Characteristics on Work Engagement and Job Stress in a Sample of National and Foreign Workers in Switzerland
- Emotional Openness in Overweight and Normal-Weight Adolescents
- Affiliation or Power : What Motivates Behavior on Social Networking Sites?
- Autonomy and Resistance to Authority
- The Influences of Goal and Laterality of a Prepared Hand Response on a Co-Occurring Visual Search