Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2015(10) articles
- The Facilitating Effect of Need-Supportive Parenting on the Change Rate and Adaptation of Dual Autonomy Among Taiwanese Adolescents
- When The “Why” Makes You Socially Useful : Action Identification and Social Value
- To Include, or Not to Include? : Accuracy of Personality Judgments from Resumes with and Without Photographs
- Cohesion as a Principle for Perceiving Objecthood : Does It Apply to Animate Agents?
- Prospective Memory, Executive Functions, and Metacognition Are Already Differentiated in Young Elementary School Children : Evidence from Latent Factor Modeling