Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2016(01) articles
- The Look of Fear from the Eyes Varies with the Dynamic Sequence of Facial Actions
- Social Asymmetries and Anonymity in Dyadic Computer-Mediated Communication : An Experimental Study of Gender Perception
- Self-Reported Compliance with Traffic Rules in a Sample of Iranian Preschoolers : Knowledge of Rules, Perception of Danger, Moral Judgment, and Self-Regulation
- Effect of Political Orientation on Judgment of Agency, Competence, Morality, and Sociability : The French Presidential Election of 2012
- Do Ambiguous Normative Ingroup Members Increase Tolerance for Deviants?