Swiss Journal of Psychology | 2019(08) articles
- Effects of the Type of Childcare on Toddlers’ Motor, Social, Cognitive, and Language Skills
- Assessing the Psychometric Properties of the Internet Abusive Use Questionnaire in Italian University Students
- I Need Somebody to Lean on : The Effect of Peer, Relative, and Supervisor Support on Emotions, Perceived Progress, and Persistence in Different Stages of Doctoral Advancement
- From Creative Potential to Creative Achievements : Do Emotional Traits Foster Creativity?
- Testing the Retrieval Effort Theory : Evidence from the Time-Dependent Effect of Testing on Memory for English-Chinese Paired Associates
- When Passion Appears, Exercise Addiction Disappears : Should Hundreds of Studies Not Considering Passion Be Revisited?