Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation | 2004(01) articles
- From the Editor
- Understanding and Ameliorating Frailty in the Elderly
- Using Functional Assessment and Screening Tools With Frail Older Adults
- Cognitive Rehabilitation in the Frail Elderly Patient : Never Too Old to Learn?
- Nutrition and the Geriatric Rehabilitation Patient : Challenges and Solutions
- Promoting Well-Being and Engagement in Life Through Occupational Therapy Lifestyle Redesign : A Pilot Study Within Adult Day Programs
- An Interdisciplinary Dementia Program Model for Long-Term Care