Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation | 2008(01) articles
- Introduction to Perspectives on Ethical Issues and Dilemmas in the Treatment of Patients with Spinal Cord Injury
- Choosing Death in Rehabilitation
- Calling It Quits: When Patients or Proxies Request to Withdraw or Withhold Life-Sustaining Treatment After Spinal Cord Injury
- Advance Care Directives for People with Spinal Cord Injury: A Neglected Need
- Quality of Life
- SCI and CAM—False Hope?
- Can Health Plans Be Compassionate Toward Persons with Spinal Cord Injury?
- Ethics in Pain Management of Persons with Spinal Cord Injury