Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology | 2018(05) articles
- Analysis of 3′,5′-dichloro-2,3,4-trihydroxy-2-methylbutylanilide (DTMBA) as a new potential biomarker of exposure to vinclozolin in urine
- TAT-mediated intracellular delivery of carboxypeptidase G2 protects against methotrexate-induced cell death in HepG2 cells
- Epigenetic modulation of Nrf2 and Ogg1 gene expression in testicular germ cells by methyl parathion exposure
- Curcumin plays neuroprotective roles against traumatic brain injury partly via Nrf2 signaling
- Genetic polymorphisms of cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6) are associated with long term tramadol treatment-induced oxidative damage and hepatotoxicity
- Do in vitro assays in rat primary neurons predict drug-induced seizure liability in humans?
- Association of pesticide exposure with human congenital abnormalities