Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2017(03) articles
- Incidental mosquitocidal effect of an ivermectin mass drug administration on Anopheles farauti conducted for scabies control in the Solomon Islands
- Anti-Fas2 IgM antibodies in Fasciola hepatica infected patients with positive IgG serology
- Does timing of antiretroviral treatment influence treatment outcomes of visceral leishmaniasis in Northwest Ethiopia?
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of Gambian health practitioners towards antibiotic prescribing and microbiological testing : a cross-sectional survey
- Anti-natural octyl disaccharide-leprosy IDRI diagnostic (NDO-LID) antibodies as indicators of leprosy reactions and neuritis
- Pulmonary TB : varying radiological presentations in individuals with HIV in Soweto, South Africa
- The genotypes of Orientia tsutsugamushi, identified in scrub typhus patients in northern Vietnam