Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2017(11) articles
- Haemodynamic assessment and support in sepsis and septic shock in resource-limited settings
- Village health volunteers’ individual social capital and caretakers’ health service utilization for febrile children in Malaria-endemic villages in Papua New Guinea
- Molecular characterization of Giardia lamblia in children less than 5 years of age with diarrhoea attending the Bengo General Hospital, Angola
- Barriers to prompt TB diagnosis—a comparative study between northern Malawi and eastern rural China
- Prevalence and causes of musculoskeletal impairment in Mahabubnagar District, Telangana State, India : results of a population-based survey
- Is drug-induced hepatitis related to the severity of tuberculous meningitis?
- Zika virus transmission in Angola and the potential for further spread to other African settings