Transactions of The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2017(12) articles
- Building prognostic models for adverse outcomes in a prospective cohort of hospitalised patients with acute leptospirosis infection in the Philippines
- Genotyping of Giardia duodenalis in vegetables cultivated with organic and chemical fertilizer from street markets and community vegetable gardens in a region of Southern Brazil
- Evaluation of haematological and volume, conductivity and scatter parameters of leucocytes for aetiological diagnosis of undifferentiated fevers
- Primary healthcare providers’ practices related to non-malarial acute febrile illness in Burkina Faso
- Environmental and socio-economic determinants associated with the occurrence of cutaneous leishmaniasis in the northeast of Colombia
- Diagnostic performance of Mini Parasep® solvent-free faecal parasite concentrator relative to Kato-Katz and McMaster for the diagnosis of intestinal parasitic infections
- Association between reported aetiology of central nervous system infections and the speciality of study investigators—a bias compartmental syndrome?